21 Feb 2010

Spotlight: Lena Hoschek

Now I'm not a labels person, I don't understand the draw of paying for a name. But I saw this collection over on Lulu Letty and fell madly in love. Braces! Tweed! Knitwear! Hats! If I ever have a grown up job I want to wear clothes just like these ... or just, y'know, in general for a job would be quite awesome. Check out the full collection here: Lena Hoschek Autumn/Winter 2010 Collection.


{ Source: unknown }

More pictures can be found on my tumblr page.

And, oh so exciting, I'm going to a vintage fashion fair in a week. For anyone in the Cardiff area and interested there's more information here. Tickets are £3 in advance (bought mine!) and the stalls run from Victorian to the 70's. Can't wait!

Thanks for stopping by,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and your comment will appear shortly. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it's very much appreciated.

Popular Posts