|1. Teeny tiny seam tutorial 2. Old silverware napkin rings 3. Gingham flowers|
4. Elf stockings 5. Pretty pot holders 6. Great eye make-up
7. Fabric covered suitcases 8. Pretty picture 9. Embroidered Christmas ornament
I need more Christmas ideas, does anyone know of any on Pinterest that I've missed?
- Erin Dollar, via Mollie Makes, has a great tutorial on how to make fake beards so that all the girls out there can join in Movember this year
- I discovered Clare's blog, A ZigZag Path, from a comment she left. Leave me links to your blogs so I can take a looksie, I love finding new reads!
- Speaking of new blogs, I also discovered Lola Nova this week
- Looking for interior ideas on how to use vintage pieces to bring interest to your home? Check out The Vintage Inspired Home, mucho pretty pictures to drool over!
- Want a great tutorial on how to edit your pin-up style photos? Click here!
- Just a quick note to say I'm guest posting over at the fabulous Sarah's blog, Rhinestones & Telephones today
- For my last day at the BBC, Dave-the-Editor baked a peanut butter chocolate brownies version of this recipe and they were a little taste of heaven
I'm having a mini blogger meet-up with Lauren of Tea and Crumpets tomorrow. We were both a bit rubbish at photo snapping our day last time we met, here's hoping we're a little more snap happy this time!
Thanks for stopping by,