6 Feb 2011

Guest Post at Colette Patterns


Sarai of Colette Patterns has very kindly allowed me to write a guest post for her blog on my inspiration for a Spring wardrobe which can be found here should you be interested. It features the yellow shoes of fabulousness (pictured) and my plans for an outfit fit for Spring in Wales. I expect you all to hold me to this please, I need all the arse kicking I can get. The shirt is already a to-be-completed-muslin and the trousers I will sew as a belated effort at Sunni's trouser sew-along. Hopefully all done by Spring. Fingers crossed.

Oh, and a reminder that there are just 5 more days to enter my give-away for an undisclosed (and presently undetermined) prize that I'll ship to anywhere in the world. You don't even have to be a follower, you could just be a random passer-by, I won't hold it against you. I can't guarantee that it's going to be fabulous but it should, at the very least, be interesting!

Thanks for stopping by,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and your comment will appear shortly. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it's very much appreciated.

Popular Posts