24 Jun 2011

Style It Light: For a Lazy Summer

style it light: for a lazy summer
style it light: for a lazy summer by GirlmeetsWolf featuring a suede skirt


Style It Light are running a Wear It Your Way challenge that I thought I'd have a go at. I've been playing with layering concepts and love the idea of a long dress under a simple skirt to allow the dress to create a nice band of fabric at the bottom of the skirt, almost like an apron skirt effect. I'm in love with florals right now so this dress was a must have and offered a lovely blue that could be picked up with accessories. Add some wedges, shades and a great hat for a casual girly look.

Thanks for stopping by,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and your comment will appear shortly. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it's very much appreciated.

Popular Posts