17 May 2010

Schuh Fetish

Oh dear, Houston we have a problem! I have a shoe fetish, I lurves shoes. And I've just discovered that the major brands have outlet stores on eBay to get rid of ex-show stock and the like.
{ Source: eBay }

There are some fabulous shoes on there, not just retro ones but all sorts. I hate it when I have no money!

{ Source: eBay }

So if you have money, visit http://outlet.ebay.co.uk/fashion for shoes, clothes, bags and accessories from all the major brands but at outlet prices!


Erm ... I should probably mention they're not paying me to tell you about this, I just get a little excited over shoes.

Thanks for stopping by,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and your comment will appear shortly. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it's very much appreciated.

Popular Posts