19 Oct 2010

Scavenger Hunt

I've been tagged! I'm at a standstill in terms of clothes as a) I don't have many b) I can't afford fabric and so c) I have little to blog about. Consequently, this post is kind of like the white noise on a telly after a night out on the pish, you can ignore it if you like and no one will be the wiser ;)

Tell Everyone Who Tagged You:
Tea and Crumpets

Find and post the following items:

Your Favourite YouTube Video:


Followed closely by:

A photo of something that will make people say 'awwwww':

Puck and Bear sparko after a spot of duvet destruction
A Funny T-Shirt:

{ Source: Unknown }
Okay, so not funny per se, but it makes me giggle every time I see it

Something Geeky: 

{ Image © Genie Chua }
The jump seat on the TARDIS is the most comfortable chair I have ever sat on. Seriously
{ Image © Genie Chua }
Much more comfortable than Captain Jack's

{ Image © Genie Chua }

An Image From Your Favourite Movie:

{ Source: Unknown }
This is me every time Viggo does something heroic:
"..." *thunk*

A Link to the Newest Blog You've Discovered:
Did You Make That?

A Picture of Something on your Wishlist:


Tag 3 other blogs:

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

  1. That photo did make me go awwwww. Then Vigo made me go *thunk* too. He's so heroic and dark. mmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, yay, mission accomplished! ;)

    He is so mmmmmmmmmm, isn't he? I think the only time he's not looked hot is when he played Lucifer in Prophecy, but he was awesome as per usual so it didn't really matter.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated and your comment will appear shortly. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it's very much appreciated.

Popular Posts