10 Sept 2011

Spotlight: Ulyana Sergeenko A/W 2011

I came cross the fourth picture on Pinterest (oh Pinterest, how I love thee!). If google translate's working properly I believe this is the first Autumn/ Winter collection for photographer/ stylist turned designer Ulyana Sergeenko, but it appears to have gone down well. A little unsurprisingly when you check out the photos below!

{ Source: Etoday }

I love the full length maxi skirts - actually, I just plain love everything. I think the colours and patterns are perfect for the coming Autumn/ Winter, the designs and styling are wonderfully retro, and the blogosphere appears to be sitting up and paying attention. I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for her future collections.

Thanks for stopping by,

4 comments:

  1. Yum, yum! They're all divine, my favourite is #5, I love the idea of delicate dress detailing like the pin-tucks in an austere suiting fabric... That first, blue wool skirt comes a very close second.

    The fur dress is really fun, the last dress is definitely something I would were and I used to a own skirts very similar to #6 and 8! All the skirts are awesome and boy does that red dress pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, so much gorgeousness! I adore the first pic!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated and your comment will appear shortly. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it's very much appreciated.

Popular Posts