28 Oct 2011

Ffefrynau Friday { 28.10.11 }

1. Lovely hall shelf 2. Craft or samples wallpaper 3. Gorgeous tableware
4. Cosy and neutral 5. Pine stair garland 6. Great photo display
7. Christmas candles 8. Kitchenware 9. Hallowe'en pumpkin

As you can see, I'm a little obsessed with interiors at the moment. My dresser is almost finished and I've started nesting for winter. However, it's been a hectic week this week, more recce's out and about for filming locations, so I've only got two tips/ tutorials this week.




  •  Joann's has a free pdf pattern for a cute tote bag.

      Thanks for stopping by,

      2 comments:

      1. Gorgeous inspiration pictures! Make sure you take a photo of your dresser when done :)

        ReplyDelete
      2. Oh I will! There's a whole post planned around it and everything! I'm very pleased with how it's looking so far so it may be a rather long self-congratulatory post ;)

        ReplyDelete

      All comments are moderated and your comment will appear shortly. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it's very much appreciated.

      Popular Posts