7 Mar 2010

Vintage Experimentation

Well, I said I'd post a picture of my 50's cardi but got distracted by sunny weather and kitchen floor grouting. So without further ado, here it is!



I would post a pic of me wearing it but when I went to get dressed this morning I realised I had no blouse to go with it. Oh noes! I'll just have to make one, I think a nice Peter Pan collar would look fab.

In the continued spirit of vintage experimentation I attempted to try victory rolls in my hair today:


They were a terrible first attempt, I'm surprised they stayed up long enough to be photographed, and are definitely something I'll need to spend a lot of time practising but, boy, were they fun to do!

Thanks for stopping by,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and your comment will appear shortly. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it's very much appreciated.

Popular Posts